Your home is your most important investment. At Oswego County Mutual, we know that your homeowners insurance is just as important. That's why we provide a wide range of coverage's to protect your home, outbuildings, personal property, personal liability and more.
Homeowners Policies Designed For:
- Owner occupied dwellings up to two families
- Seasonal/Secondary dwellings
- A tenant of a dwelling, apartment or the owner of a condominium unit, if owner occupied
- Dwellings under construction if intended to be owner occupied at completion
- Modular homes installed on permanent foundations
Endorsements & Added Property Coverage
Many homeowners have special equipment and personal items that may not be included in the base policy but can be added by endorsement. These include but are not limited to: tractors, boats, trailers, jewelry, guns, business insure personal properties, etc.
Many homeowners also have specific needs for specialty coverage's like earthquake, add water damage coverage, golf cart liability, replacement cost on contents, incidental businesses, etc.
Our homeowners policy can be customized to add coverage for these items to ensure that you are properly covered.
Our comprehensive product and pricing structure enables us to tailor a policy to meet your individual needs at an affordable price with multiple coverage forms, deductible options and policy credits.